LockCrypt is an easy to use account management program which provides a secure, central database to store difficult to remember passwords and other personal information.
Written in C#, but the source tree contains code in WPF, Windows Forms (for Windows Mobile), and Java.
- AES or TwoFish encryption provides secure storage for data.
- Password generator.
- Native translations into German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Russian, Bulgarian, Slovenian, Hungarian, Hebrew and more.
- Secure Clipboard to protect passwords.
- Windows Mobile version for PDAs and smartphones.
- J2ME version for Java capable mobile phones.
- Groups to help keep accounts organised.
- Export to XML, CSV, HTML or Plain text files.
- Easy to use drag and drop interface.
- Print output.
- ... and much more